Spring is in the air, so it is time to spring into action with CLEANING! Since Marie Kondo’s best seller ‘Tidying Up’, a new way to clean, called the KonMari method has taken the world by storm. We are going to share just a few cleaning quotes from the declutter queen herself to get you on your way to a new refreshing space that sparks joy in your life!
- “We should be choosing what we want to keep, not what we want to get rid of.” — Marie Kondo
- “Visible mess helps distract us from the true source of the disorder.” — Marie Kondo
- “I recommend you dispose of anything that does not fall into one of three categories: currently in use, needed for a limited period of time, or must keep indefinitely.” — Marie Kondo
- “The point in deciding specific places to keep things is to designate a spot for everything.” — Marie Kondo
- “The objective of cleaning is not just to clean, but to feel happiness living within that environment.” — Marie Kondo
The KonMari method is a state of mind! We hope this sparks your cleaning urge and makes you show appreciation to all the things that have served you! Don’t be afraid to declutter and let go this Spring.